Today Citizens United is releasing 371 pages of State Department emails relating to the Clinton Foundation, IG investigations, Cheryl Mills, Heather Samuelson, and Patrick Kennedy.
These emails were produced to Citizens United by the State Department as a result of FOIA requests and litigation and cover the following:
- "CEO of Pepsi is seeing Putin in next couple days and is looking for a USG briefing..."
- "Kate flagged for me an OIG investigation related to [redacted]"
- "Attached are pages from the DOJ OIG’s investigation – ostensibly on Operation Fast & Furious..."
- "The Department of State has designated…Patrick F. Kennedy to lead the department’s planning for the upcoming transition."
- "Has HRC or State done or said anything for Yunus?"
- "...Nursultan Nazarbayev would like to attend CGI"
- "Is Thaci still embroiled in organ harvesting issues and is that of consequence?"
Read the emails here:
Part I (State Dept. – Clinton Foundation Emails): https://www.scribd.com/document/328020424/10-18-2016-Release-Part-I-State-Department-Clinton-Foundation-Emails
Part II (State Dept. – Clinton Foundation Emails): https://www.scribd.com/document/328021046/10-18-2016-Release-Part-II-State-Department-Clinton-Foundation-Emails
Part III (Cheryl Mills, Heather Samuelson, Patrick Kennedy State Dept. Emails): https://www.scribd.com/document/328021481/10-18-2016-Release-Part-III-Cheryl-Mills-Heather-Samuelson-Patrick-Kennedy-State-Dept-Emails
Citizens United will continue to release material such as this in the weeks and months to come.